Job offer Personal Assistant to the General Manager
Created in 1996, the Mentally Fit Institute is an international training company.
Well-known for providing top of the line Executive and Team Coaching, Mentally Fit Institute is actively present in 20 countries worldwide with more than 80 certified coaches.
Mentally Fit Institute’s main mission is to go along change process with a dynamic of individual coaching and team spirit reinforcement. Our techniques are inspired by our top sports experience and are applied to managers to develop their business performance.
We are currently looking for a
Personal Assistant to the General Manager, headquarters in Brussels (Evere)
As a key support to the General Manager, you will organize and coordinate international meetings, events and daily agenda.
- Client Relations: You will maintain optimal communication and commercial contact with international customers.
- Logistic Support: In close collaboration with the back office, you will coordinate administrative tasks, payroll, invoices and send the reminders for international and well-established client’s accounts.
- Programme Coordination: Organization of international programmes relative to training courses and coaching’s, in collaboration with the sales team.
- Social Media Networking: Good knowledge of Social Media (LinkedIn / Facebook) and Digital Communication and Marketing
- Languages: Very good command or Native English speaker, fluent in French, other languages a plus.
- Strong organization and time management skills, proactive.
- Relational skills (by phone & in person).
- Flexible, open-minded and adaptable to a dynamic and changing environment.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Driving licence.
You will be offered
- A varied and autonomous position in a dynamic team.
- An open company culture with straightforward communication.
- A company in a full international development phase.
- A remuneration package matching your professional experience.
Thank you for sending your CV and Motivation Letter in PDF by email to: email@example.com